Eileen R. Tabios is a poet working in multiple genres and in-between. She also loves books by writing, reading, publishing, critiquing, romancing and advocating for them. This blog will feature her bibliophilic activities with posts on current book engagements and links to her books and projects related to books.

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

SPEAKING OF MARVELS!


I'm grateful to William Woolfitt for inviting me to speak on chaps over at Speaking of Marvels! Unless I misremember, this is actually the first time that I've done an all-chaps-focus interview or presentation.  Here, you'll learn my favorite chap ever -- a piece of work that physically deteriorated from my handling of it... The interview is HERE.

Of course I should also thank Bill Allegrezza and Moria Books' Locofo series for publishing my IMMIGRANT chapbook, the focus of my interview -- but also all the publishers of all of my chapbooks which I list below. Salamuch! All these years I thought I'd been focused on books but it took Speaking of Marvels for me to realize just how many chaps I'd produced!

After The Egyptians Determined The Shape of the World is a Circle, 1996
Enheduanna in the 21st Century, 2002
There, Where the Pages Would End, 2003
Crucial Bliss Epilogues, 2004
The Estrus Gaze(s), 2005
SONGS OF THE COLON, 2005
It’s Curtains, 2006
The Singer and Others: Flamenco Hay(na)ku, 2007
Roman Holiday, 2010
44 RESURRECTIONS, 2014
DUENDE IN THE ALLEYS, 2015
EXCAVATING THE FILIPINO IN ME, 2016
The Gilded Age of Kickstarters, 2016
TO BE AN EMPIRE IS TO BURN, 2017
If They Hadn't Worn White Hoods, 8 Million Would Have Shown Up in the Photographs (with John Bloomberg-Rissman), 2017
WHAT SHIVERING MONKS COMPREHEND, 2017
IMMIGRANT: Hay(na)ku & Other Poems in a New Land, 2017
COMPREHENDING MORTALITY (with John Bloomberg-Rissman), 2017
WINTER ON WALL STREET: A Novella-in-Verse, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment